Plainville Lake is a top class established fishing lake, set in a quiet, attractive, tidy setting. Over 2.5 acres with 28 well spaced excellent decked pegs. The lake depth varies from 3.5ft to 6ft and is well stocked with:
• Mirror Carp • Common Carp • Tench • Ide
• Bream • Chub • Barbel • Golden Orf
There are toilet facilities, on site bait shop, refreshments and hook up points for touring caravans for fishing customers only.
• Top Class Fishery
• Fishing in quiet surroundings
• Well Stocked
• Fishing £6 per day
• Open match bookings and Bait Available
• Open 7 Days a week all year round from Dawn until Dusk
For all enquiries contact Andy:
Tel: 07921 466572
We pride ourselves on our friendly welcome and look forward to seeing you soon.